Bactidol® works in as fast as 30 seconds to kill up to 99% of sore throat causing viruses so it doesn’t worsen to a cough, cold or flu.
- Sore Throat: Soothe and give temporary relief of minor sore throat.
- General Oral Hygiene: Marked beneficial effects on color and tone of mouth tissues and helps maintain healthy gums.
- Tooth Decay: Provides continuing protective action on tooth surfaces and kills bacteria that form decay acids.
- Bad Breath: Reduce bad breath all day and night.
If prompt relief is not obtained, or if soreness persists or spreads, discontinue use and consult a physician. Fever, headache, nausea and/or vomiting usually indicate severe infection requiring an advice from a physician.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Adults and children >12 years: Swish and gargle (full strength) half a mouthful (20 mL) for 30 sec twice daily (morning and evening). Liquid should be expelled and not be swallowed.
- Use in children: Supervise children ages 6-12 years when using Bactidol®. Do not administer to children <6 years unless directed by a physician.
A doctor should determine the length of the treatment.
1Wile DB. Hexetidine: A report on its antibacterial and antifungal properties on the oral flora in healthy subjects. Cur. Med. Res. Opin. (1986), p. 12
2Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation Federal State Budget Institution. Study of in vitro antiviral activity of Hexetidine against a number of viruses causing acute respiratory infection. 2014 (Data on File)
3Deryabin PG et. Al. Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, Vol. 160, No. 3, January 2016 VIROLOGY
4The telegraph. Accessed from http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/8806388/Top-10-causes-of-absenteeism.html . Accessed on 6 May 2016
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
ASC No. J119P080618B, J118P080618B, J204P083018B